The Ministries of our Church
Ten Days of Prayer
The Ten Days of Prayer initiative (formerly called Operation Global Rain) was adopted by the world church in 2010. Churches in over a hundred countries have received rich blessings through Ten Days of Prayer.
Reports from 2012 are most encouraging! "God is faithful! The Ten Days experience can’t be quantified. Hearts were surrendered, souls were convicted, and requests for prayer were answered. To God be the glory!"—Veta, Nigeria http://www.adventistonline.
When is this happening?
- The Ten Days of Prayer is scheduled at the beginning of the year – 2017 – starting with January 11 to January 21.
- “A Living Sanctuary” - material for every day will be provided by the church.
- Every evening, starting with Wednesday, January 11 @ 7:00 PM have an hour of reading, meditating and prayer for the topics recommended by the material that will be provided.
- You can do it in your family (or by yourself) or you can join 2-3 families in your area and spend this time in the presence of God.
- On Wednesday, January 11 and 18, we will have a special hour of study and prayer at the church.
- On Saturday, January 21, we will have a vespers and celebration of God’s miracles in our lives at the church to conclude The Ten Days of Prayer.
From Pastor Baciu:
I’d like to invite every single member of the church to be a part of this project. You don’t need more information about the importance of prayer in our spiritual and physical life. Especially now, at the begging of a new year, we need God to go with us, to guide us and to bless us. The mission of the church cannot be accomplished, and Jesus will not return until the church will be under the control of the Holy Spirit. “The descent of the Holy Spirit upon the church is looked forward to as in the future, but it is the privilege of the church to have it now. Seek for it, pray for it, believe for it. We must have it, and Heaven is waiting to bestow it.--Ev 701 (1895).
Now, brothers and sisters is the best time to see a change in our life. Now it is time for revival, for reformation and for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. It is not in our power to see these miracles happening in our lives and our churches, but it is in the power of God.